Grace Bible Ministry Church
PLEASE NOTE OUR CHURCH MAILING ADDRESS
GRACE BIBLE MINISTRY CHURCH
238 P. O. Box
In The Spanish Village Center Court
144 S Thomas St *Suite 101-2
Tupelo MS 38801
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe in a triune God composed of three persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. All individual personalities, yet functioning as one.
- We believe the BIBLE is the verbal inspired Word of God. Written down by men through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, in it's original writings [II Tim. 3:16,17; II Peter 1:21].
- We believe Jesus Christ, the son of God, was the creator of everything [John 1:1, Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 1:2].
- We believe God the Son became the incarnate God in the flesh by way of the virgin birth [Galatians 4:4, Matthew 1:23].
- We believe the human race began with Adam, perfect and sinless, but after his act of disobedience, precipitated the fall of the whole human race [Romans 5:12, Romans 3:23].
- We believe God has provided the way back to fellowship with Himself through faith and faith alone in Jesus Christ and his death, his burial of three days and three nights, and his resurrection in power and glory [I Corinthians 15:1-4].
- We believe every believer of that gospel is baptized by the Holy Spirit into the body of Christ [I Corinthians 12:13, Ephesians 1:23].
- We believe the communion table is the time of reverential contemplating of the finished work of the cross and that there is no set schedule in practice [I Corinthians 11:26].
- We believe the true believer will live a life pleasing to God [Titus 2:1, 12, & 13, Galatians 5:22 & 23].
- We believe in the pre-tribulation out calling of the body of Christ [I Corinthians 15:51-54, I Thessalonians 4:13-17], followed by a seven-year tribulation [Daniel 9:27], and the second coming of Christ to set up the thousand year reign of Christ [Zechariah 14:1-9].
- We believe the lost of all the ages will be resurrected and appear before the great white throne and then sent to their eternal doom [John 5:28 & 29, Revelation 20:11-15].
- The ETERNAL SECURITY of all the saved (Col. 3:1-4; Phil. 1:6; Rom. 8:1; 8:29-34; 8:38,39; John 10:27-29; Eph.1:13,14)
- The MYSTERY “Hid in God” was the divine purpose to make of Jew and Gentile a whole new thing, that is, the Church, which is Christ’s Body.
The revelation of this Mystery was committed to Paul, and it is in his writings alone that we find the doctrine, position, walk and destiny of theChurch (Gal. 1:11,12; Eph. 3:1-9; Col.1:24-27).