Grace Bible Ministry Church
- We believe in the eternal Trinity of the GODHEAD (Deut. 6:4; I Tim. 2:5; Eph. 4:4-6; Matt. 28:19; II Cor. 13:14).
- We believe Jesus Christ, the son of God, was the creator of everything [John 1:1, Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 1:2].
- We believe God the Son became the incarnate God in the flesh by way of the virgin birth [Galatians 4:4, Matthew 1:23].
- We believe the human race began with Adam, perfect and sinless, but after his act of disobedience, precipitated the fall of the whole human race [Romans 5:12, Romans 3:23]. Therefore MANKIND by nature is sinful and under the condemnation of God (Eph. 2:1-3; Rom. 3:9-12; I Cor. 1:18-31).
- We believe that Personal SALVATION is by God’s grace, through faith in the crucified, risen, and glorified Christ (Rom. 3:24- 28; 5:1,9; Eph. 2:8,9; I Cor. 15:1-4).
- We believe every believer of Paul's gospel is baptized by the Holy Spirit into the body of Christ [I Corinthians 12:13, Ephesians 1:23].
- We believe the communion table is the time of reverential contemplating of the finished work of the cross and that there is no set schedule in practice it. [I Corinthians 11:26].
- We believe the true believer are to live a life pleasing to God this is the privilege and duty of all the saved [Titus 2:1, 12, & 13, Galatians 5:22 & 23] Walking by faith as children of light [2 Cor. 5:7; Eph. 5:11].
- We believe in the essential unity of all believers of the present dispensation as members of the one true Church, the BODY OF CHRIST (Eph. 1:22,23; I Cor. 12:13).
- We believe in the pre-tribulation out calling of the body of Christ [I Corinthians 15:51-54, I Thessalonians 4:13-17], followed by a seven-year tribulation [Daniel 9:27], and the second coming of Christ to set up the thousand year reign of Christ [Zechariah 14:1-9].
- We believe that the lost of all the ages will be resurrected and appear before the great white throne judgment and then sent to their eternal doom in the lake of fire. [John 5:28 & 29, Revelation 20:11-15].
- We believe the BIBLE in its original writings. The Bible is God in WORD form. Holy men of God were verbally inspired by the Holy Ghost to write it. And it has complete authority in the Church today [II Tim. 3:16,17; II Pet. 1:21]
- The ETERNAL SECURITY of all the saved (Col. 3:1-4; Phil. 1:6; Rom. 8:1; 8:29-34; 8:38,39; John 10:27-29; Eph.1:13,14)
- The MYSTERY “Hid in God” was the divine purpose to make of Jew and Gentile one new man, that is, the Church, which is Christ’s Body. [Ephesians 2:14-16].
- We believe in the personality and Deity of the HOLY SPIRIT [John 16:8; Titus 3:5; I Cor. 12:13; Eph. 1:13; 3:16].
The revelation of this Mystery was committed to Paul, and it is in his writings alone that we find the doctrine, position, walk and destiny of the Church (Gal. 1:11,12; Eph. 3:1-9; Col.1:24-27).